If you can do it on stage, on camera, or into a microphone; we can teach you to perfect it. Join the most comprehensive performing arts facility of its kind in Brevard County. Located in the back warehouse of the Suntree Business Center-- Our new facility contains a Black Box Theatre where you can take classes and perform.
At the Viera Studio for the Performing Arts, we pride ourselves on building confidence, creativity, and fun! Professional entertainers will hold events and workshops year round for all ages. We hold cabarets, showcases, and special one-night engagements, when you’re here, the fun never ends.
Interested in joining but not sure where to start?
- Contact us through email at TheVieraStudio@gmail.com to set up an meeting/in person tour of our Black Box Theatre facilities.
- Contact us through Instagram/Facebook Private Messaging functions to set up an meeting/in person tour of our Black Box Theatre facilities.
- Visit TheVieraStudio.com and check out our 'classes' and 'schedule'' page to read more about our programs offered.
So, you’ve decided what classes your student will join, but need help getting started?
Here's a guide:
- After reviewing our classes offered and the schedule on the website, or after your scheduled meeting/in-person tour, go to our website TheVieraStudio.com - click on sign up: select the classes you are joining!
- Once finished, finalize the registration by sending over the registration fee. This is an annual fee that helps cover the cost of your Viera Studio shirt and maintenance fees.
- Select the drop-down on classes and tap on "pay for classes online". Scroll down to the very bottom where it says "pay for extras online". It should already have: "registration fee" selected.
- Our classes are rolling, you can join whenever! Come visit us in person for the next scheduled class you’ve signed up for and we'll settle your monthly tuition. Tuition is due by the 5th of each month.
Interested in private lessons?
We offer a variety of courses in Musical Theater Coaching, Singing Lessons, Dance Lessons, Acting Lessons– If you do it on stage, in front of a mic, or in front of a camera, we can help!
- Email TheVieraStudio@gmail.com with the subject “Looking for _____ private lessons”. Fill in what subject your student is interested in taking! In the email, list availability and a more descriptive explanation of what kind of private lesson your student is looking for.
- If you have a preference for one of our staff members, please mention that in our email, and we’ll take that in consideration while looking at availability.
- One of our administrative team members can offer their recommendation from our roster of professionals (or confirm that your preferred instructor is offering lessons) and will then put you in direct contact with the instructor to set up a date. Payment is expected at the beginning of the lesson and is only accepted via check, cash or Zelle. Please write your check to The Viera Studio for the Performing Arts.